Lion Program: King Of The Jungle
Suitable for whole junior school Pre-K to Year 1 (Up to 30 staff)
Lion Program Covers:
- What are the main issues you are challenged with and how can Animal Fun be part of the solution?
- What were the health concerns that prompted the need for a program such as Animal Fun?
- A detailed look at the research and evidence supporting the program.
- What skills do we target and why?
- How is motor skill development linked to academic achievement?
- How can Animal Fun help to reduce anxiety in children?
- How can Animal Fun help with attention and listening skills?
- An overview of other current research.
- A comprehensive review of the program with demonstrations of activities from each of the nine modules (some participation required).
- Let’s have some fun – hints and tips for creative implementation.
- Putting it into action – Develop a strategy and plan for your first two weeks.
- Review the reporting tools in the program.
- Discover how to involve parents as partners (EYLF)
- 4 x Complete Packs of Animal Fun Resources
- 4 x Additional Sets of Activity Cards
- 2 hour workshop with Sue McLaren (Director and Facilitator of Animal Fun)
- 1 x Parent Information Session: Sue will be available to present a 30 minute session on the Animal Fun Program to parents if required.
- Phone and email support ongoing as required.
Valued at $2650 – Special Package Price $2400 (+GST)