Zebra Program: Sturdy and Strong
Suitable for 10-15 staff with resources for 3-4 classes
Participants will learn about the benefits of the Animal Fun Program: Improving Motor Skills and Social Skills in Young Children and how it can be easily integrated into the classroom routines and curriculum.
- What are the main issues you are challenged with and how can Animal Fun be part of the solution?
- The rationale and research supporting the program.
- What skills do we target and why?
- How is motor skill development linked to academic achievement?
- How can participating in Animal Fun help to reduce anxiety in children?
The Zebra Program Covers:
- A comprehensive review of each of the 9 modules within the program.
- Let’s have some fun: hints and tips for creative implementation.
- Review of the reporting tools and suggestions for planning.
- Discover how to involve parents as partners (EYLF)
- 2 x Complete Packs of Animal Fun Resources
- 2 x Additional Sets of Activity Cards
- 1.5 hour interactive workshop for up to 15 staff.
Valued at $1250 – Special Package Price $1150 (+GST)