Animal Fun is specifically designed for young children. It is playful, fun and engages imagination adding a mindfulness and meaning to movement. As they pretend to imitate the animal movements they are practicing core skills to prepare them for reaching their potential – socially, emotionally, physically and academically.
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Improved muscle tone and core strength.
- Increased physical fitness – less fatigue = clearer thinking.
- It’s Fun!
- Improves attention and concentration.
- It is mindful.
- Decreased hyperactivity and restless, fidgety behaviours.
- Improved mobility and coordination.
- Improved social skills – taking turns, co-operation, participation in teams.
- Increased confidence = relief from anxiety.
Animal Fun also has many benefits for teachers – learn more…